Hi,
Hope You are doing good :)
We have an immediate need with one of our clients, and would like to know
your availability for the same.
Below are the job details for your perusal.

Job Title : Senior Java Developer
Location : Columbus Ohio
Duration : 6Months+

*!! F2F REQUIRED !!*

Must have qualifications: Web 2.0, SOA/Web Services, MVC
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer
Applications, Electrical Engineering, or Electronics Engineering, or a
related field
Minimum 5+ years of J2EE and server side Java development experience
Experience with multi-tier distributed systems, SOA / Web Services
Solid knowledge of the following technologies: Java, JSP, HTML, JavaScript,
XHTML, XML, XSLT
Extensive experience with common MVC frameworks (e.g. JSF, Struts, Spring
MVC).
Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns,
data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complex analysis
Web 2.0 experience
Database experience
Strong understanding of the latest web technologies and trends
Solid analytical, problem-solving and multitasking skills
Excellent communication and team orientation skills

Preferred qualifications:
Solid knowledge of JSF
Agile SDLC experience
Web Content Management experience
Mobile development experience
Weblogic, JBoss
Financial industry experience
Mainframe/Cobol Experience
Portal experience
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding
standard, code reviews, source code management, build process, testing, and
operations