Hi,
Hope you are doing good ?
We have an immediate need with one of our clients, and would like to know
your availability for the same.
Below are the job details for your perusal.

Job Title : Java Developer/Software Engineers
Location : New York, NY
Duration : 8+ months

*!! HOT REQUIREMENT !!*

Mainly a Java, MongoDB, Agile Developer with good communication skills
Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain cutting edge, highly scalable systems.
- Design and build easily consumable REST APIs.
- Participate in scrum meetings and interact with Product to understand
requirements.
- Contribute to architectural decisions.
- Deliver new solutions and enhancements on a regular basis.
- Work in a collaborative manner with team members in remote offices.
- Most importantly, Get stuff done!

Requirements:
- 7+ years of extensive experience in Java
- Extensive experience with the web, adoption of new technologies to build
performant scalable distributed systems and have credentials to prove it.
- Upto date with the various NoSQL solutions out there e.g.
MongoDB/Redis/ElasticSearch.
- Understanding of non-blocking systems e.g Netty, Futures, Actors, Nginx,
IO loop.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing,
code reviews, design documentation).
- Experience working in an Agile setup.
- Python/Scala/Clojure experience a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS/Cloud platforms a plus.
- Familiarity with OAuth, Social integration a plus.
- Formal CS Degree a plus