*Dear Partners,*
We have immediate need for the following please let me know if you have any
consultants available immediately for the below mentioned position.

*Position: QA Lead
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Columbus, OH
Must be Local to OH*

*Required skills/years:*
Ability to work as lead QA on the project / create test plan:  4
Ability to create test strategy for 3rd party off the shelf (COTS)
application:  4
Familiar with user requirements / able to create test cases for application
requirements:  4
Good communication skills:  4
Able to work alone as QA resource:  4
Familiar with SharePoint as document and defect repository:  4
*Years of Relevant Experience:*
7 years software development, testing and project management
*Preferred Education:*
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.

*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
908-248-6680
IT Brainiac Inc.