*Position               : **SR OBIEE consultant*

*Location           : Marlborough, MA.*

*Duration           : 6+ months ***

Below are some of the typical duties that the resource will be responsible
for:

•        Manage and administer OBIEE environments in dev, test, stage which
are hosted on Linux VM architecture. Currently we are on OBIEE ver
11.1.1.6.2 BP1.

•        Merge and split subjects areas to and from the unified RPD files
in each environment. We use a common enterprise instance that supports
multiple business teams, each with their own subject-area in a common rpd.

•        Provide expertise in the implementation of MUDE (Multi User Dev
Env)which we currently don't use but are interested in.

•        Make changes as requested in OBIEE to enable privileges on the
catalogs based on Active-Directory based groups.

•        Implement and document steps to apply patches, fixes, upgrades and
rollbacks of OBIEE releases from Oracle.

•        Work with our Middleware team to design and implement various
monitoring alerts.

•        Assist Middleware teams with new environment builds and ongoing
production support as needed.

•        Assist development teams in fine tuning reports and RPD models,
and occassional report development.

Keys to the Position

•        Hands on experience in OBIEE and Weblogic administration is
mandatory.

•        OBIEE Report development experience is required (This can be with
Publisher or Answers).  Experience working with Java is a + as it pertains
to OBIEE Reports.

•        Candidates needs to be strong with RPD.

•        Linux and rudimentary shell-scripting skills are required.

•        Working knowledge of Oracle SQL and pl/sql skills is desired.

•        Good communication skills in verbal and email is expected.

•        Knowledge of other competing BI platforms would be a plus, but not
required.

•        Willingness to work as a team player and share knowledge with
other team members is expected.

•        Will be asked to provide production support on a rotation basis.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ram**
Sr IT Recruiter*

* *