*Dear Associate,*
*Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant’s
Status.*
*It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes ASAP.
resumes on Email: dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: .Net Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Full Time
Visa Status: USC or GC only
Interview: F2F(Expenses Paid)
*
*POSITION DESCRIPTION:
**The .Net Software Engineer is responsible for full lifecycle design and
development of our Mobile Device Management and Mobile Content Management
solutions. Our engineers work in a fast paced, Agile-based environment and
focus on cutting edge SaaS-based applications. Our engineers have the
opportunity to solve complex technical problems to address mobility
challenges in the enterprise.
*
*POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
**.Net Engineer who will work closely with leadership, product management
and R&D team to:
Create innovative software to advance product development through the R&D
development cycles
Translate business requirements into elegant designs to engineer through to
a finished product for release
Develop in a dynamic, team environment to design and build highly scalable
.Net applications
Drive innovation of AirWatch software while staying ahead of platform
updates for iOS, Android, Windows Phone ect.

Requirements
B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience in full lifecycle, .Net application development
Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, RESTful web services
Experience developing secure, highly scalable, distributed systems
Experience with XML, JSON and data modeling
Experience building web user interfaces using HTML, JavaScript, jQuery and
MVC patterns
Experience building commercial software, preferred
Ability to handle confidential information
Proactive, results-driven attitude

*Best Regards,

Dhruv Kumar || Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC