*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: Project Manager
Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
Duration: 1+ Year Contract*

*Required Experience:*
Typically 7+ years experience in software or embedded software product
development environment with an additional 3+ years as a technical lead or
project management experience.
Embedded skills (C++ is what they use)
Proven ability to lead multiple teams, partner with management to resolve
conflicts and obtain resources for projects. Effectively communicates and
gives presentations (internally and externally). Proven ability to direct
resources, plan project activity and balance financial budgets.
Has successfully led many to numerous product development project teams and
has a clearly recognizable knowledge of detailed product development
processes, either within RA or related industry.
Education Requirements:
BS Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience (MS and/or MBA
desirable); Other P.M. professional certification preferred.
*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Contact: 609-223-9188