*Hi Partner,*

*Please share requirement specific profiles ASAP only on** *
nishan...@e-solutionsinc.com**

   - Do integration work with their existing Jpos platform
   - And do certification with a local payments network Shezam

* *

*Location – Kansas City , Kansas*

*Duration – 6 months *

*Rate – 50-55/hr on c2c*

*Looking for 4 strong java developers *with *payment industry background*

* *

*Brief description:*

* *

- Looking for 4 strong java developers with *payment industry
background* (*banking
industry knowledge isn't enough*)

- onsite position kansas city for 4 to 6 months initially, it is a brand
new client, so, if we do a good job, there is 100% chance of extension and
more projects

- its a banking client

- *Once we determine fit, we will set up a client call rightaway*

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant Bhardwaj

e-Solutions Inc

Email: nishan...@e-solutionsinc.com