Hi Friends,
Hope you had a nice weekend,

I am currently working on a Project Manager position which we have in
Battle Creek, MI. Please let me know if you have any good match resume
available with you???

Please do respond back on steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com for immediately
Consideration.

*Job Title : Project Manager with client facing skills and visual design
experience *
*Location : Battle Creek MI*
*Duration : 3 month+ contract opportunity.*

Requirements:
Client facing skills, experience in user journeys, leading IA track, Visual
design experience, Technical PM with an understanding site development.

Over 12+ years' experience in IT Service Management.
Possess solid understanding and experience of support services management
processes.
Intimate familiarity and experienced in industry best practices for
implementing end to end Service Management.
Should have experience working in a globally distributed support team.
Must have experience working with globally distributed international
clients/agencies.
Should have very good command of English language, should be able to
fluently communicate in both written and oral communications.
Experience in  developing and managing services across the life-cycle.
Must possess solid team player skills and must be able to work in a
multi-cultural team and client environment.
Familiarity with ITIL processes. ITIL certification, Project management
certifications like PMP, Prince2 is an added advantage

Thanks,
Steven smith
steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com