*Hi,***

* ***

*Hope you are doing well, This is Bhasker from Anveta.,***

*I have an urgent requirement as follows:***

* ***

*Role: **Sr. Dot Net Designer**
Location: **Chicago, IL***

*Duration: Long Trem***

* *

*Need Sr. Dot Net Designer,If you have any consultant please let me know
ASAP to** **bhas...@anveta.com <bhask...@anveta.com>** **or Call to
972-636-8109.***

*Must Have Skills:*

*i.                     **Minimum of 5 years of in-depth working knowledge
of web technologies, messaging systems and technology design*

*ii.                   **ii.Strong written and verbal communications*

*iii.                  **iii.Computer Science Degree or Technical
equivalent, MS a plus*

*iv.                  **iv.Minimum of 5 years’ experience with
ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>,
C#, SQL Server*

*v.                   **v.Minimum of 1 year experience with SQL Server
2008, MSMQ, MQ and WCF*

*vi.                  **vi.Experience with large web application development
*

*Desired Skills:** experience in migrating web applications to Windows 2008
R2 and SQL 2008 R2.*

*If you are comfortable with the position, Please send me your updated
resume along with the following details:***

*First Name                 :
Last Name                  :
Contact NO                :
Email Id                       :
Visa Status                  :
Current Location        :
Relocation                  :
DOB                             :
4Digits SSN                 :*

*Skype ID                      : *

*Education                   :**

2 References*

*Employer Details**:*

*·         Company Name:*

*·         Mail ID:*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Bhasker.B*

*Direct: 972-636-8109| Gmail:* bhasker.anv...@gmail.com<jkiran.anv...@gmail.com>
* |YM: bhasker...@yahoo.com*

bhas...@anveta.com <ku...@anveta.com>* |** *www.anveta.com* |*

*Anveta, Inc |* 1333 Corporate Drive, Suite # 108, Irving, TX* |*

*[image: cid:image002.gif@01CDDFD1.600128A0]**Please consider the
environment - **Before printing this e-mail message.***