Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*Job Title: ITS ETL Developer*

*Duration: 6 month contract*

*Location: Oakland, California*

*Proposed Job Requirements:*

   - Minimum four years’ experience in data related work with at least 2
   years as a senior ETL analyst/developer for large, complex decision support
   systems.  Hands on experience with IBM DataStage 8.1, including extensive
   experience with parallel job design and development and strong SQL coding
   skills, is required. Experience with IBM QualityStage and FastTrack is
   preferred. Working experience with revision control systems, Linux
   platform, Shell scripting, and DB2 database is preferred. Strong
   familiarity with multi-dimensional Star schema and general DBMS concepts is
   required.
   - Extensive experience in extract transform and load, data profiling,
   data quality, metadata management and data intake for large complex data
   systems. Ability to analyze,verify, and document the accuracy of the
   developed ETL code through self-directed testing.

*Preferred* *Job Requirements: *

   - Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or a related field or an
   equivalent combination of education and experience.
   - Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work on cross-functional teams.
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to
   express complex technical concepts in business terms and complex business
   concepts in technical terms
   - Self-motivated and independent, able to work with a minimum of
   supervision and able to work well with stakeholders and project staff
   - Ability to prioritize and multi task across numerous work streams
   - Ability to plan and organize technical work and deliverables. Able to
   lead teams to consensus decisions on complex business and technical data
   challenges. Ability to follow guidelines and adhere to the established
   software development standards and conventions.
   - Deep knowledge of best practices through relevant experience across
   data-related disciplines and technologies particularly for enterprise wide
   data architectures and data warehousing/BI.
   - Experience with IBM data warehouse environment, InfoSphere tool set
   and Business Objects tool set.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.