*Hi Friends,*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.      *
*Role: SQL DBA               *
*Location: Remote opportunity*
*Duration: 6-12+ Months           *
*Job Description:*
We are in search of a MS SQL Database Administrator with at least 5 years
of experience.

•Responsible for architecting and migrating High Availability Microsoft
Cluster Servers from Client Companies to Hewlett-Packard.
•Will work with the Migration Project Core Team.
•Experience with Cluster Servers and SQL Server in the clustered
environment.
•Will Provide high level support and troubleshooting for mission critical
enterprise systems

*Nice to have:*
• Microsoft Windows (Wintel)

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*