Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: WebSphere Message Broker*
Location: Charlotte, NC

*Duration: 4-6 months +*

* *

*Requirement Details: *

   - IBM Message Broker Sr Developer with a minimum of 6-8 years of
   experience developing in Message Broker.
   - It is expected of this resource to work in a team with Electrolux
   employees on the project, supporting the development, testing, rolling into
   prod and post go-live support.
   - Knowledge of version 8.x is a must. Experience working with IBM MQ.
   - Expert knowledge of SOA based development.
   - Working with web services
   - File node
   - Database node
   - Expert knowledge in using ESQL