Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: QA Testers*
Location: Atlanta, GA(Need locals only)

*Duration: 6 -12months +*

*Rate: $35-37/h on c2c*

* *

*Position Descriptions:*

   1. *Performance testing engineer* – experience in *loadrunner, sql,
   software installation on windows machines.*  Also NeoLoad expertise,
   Wily Introscope, ability to write scripts in a programming language
   (i.e., not just record/playback), ability to design tests for an
   application, run the tests, interpret results, and pinpoint
   bottlenecks/tuning opportunities.

2.       *Automation testing engineer* – experience in a variety of
automation scripting languages (Selenium is #1, QTP, visual basic, perl,
bash, bat, java), SQL (including ability to generate test data), software
installation on windows machines, knowledge of Unix.  Will create scripts
that test application functionality, manage data sets, etc. using ADP’s
TestDesigner framework/toolset and object library.  Java programming is
essential; knowledge of Selenium is a plus, as is knowledge of Xpath and
HTML DOM structures.

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*