*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: PHP Developer
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire

Must be GC Holder or US Citizen

Requirements:*
Exceptional Object Oriented PHP Development Experience: Four (4) + years of
professional-level OO PHP 5 experience, including experience with MVC
Frameworks
Experience with Web Standards philosophies and modern XHTML/HTML/CSS markup
recommended
Related experience in software testing and design desired
Team-oriented experience highly desired
*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.