Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*Job Title               : ASP.NET Developer*

*Location               : Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration                : 6Months*

*Job Description:*

Strong, self-motivated developer to support an Imaging and content
management domain.

*Job duties include but are not limited to the following:*

§  Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other IT
departments, i.e., Security, Database Administrators, etc., to ensure
successful implementation and support of project efforts.

§  Provides scope, sizing and estimates time required to complete code and
provides this information to the project manager for input to the project
plan. Determines impacts and integration points. May participate in
capacity planning with project manager or functional manager

§  Translates specification document requirements into code. Creates or
modifies code for moderately complex system design that may span platforms.
Ensures code complies with BCBSF architectural and SDLC standards. Writes
scripts to run programs

§  Creates application design specification documents from which code will
be written. Interfaces with external vendors and customers through
crosswalk mapping with different and often complex architecture

§  Perform Unit Testing and Prepare Application for Release to Testing
Team. Analyze Defects Found in Testing and Fix Coding Errors

§  Coordinate Activities with Others on All Phases of SDLC

§  Assist with Production Support issues/problems as required.

§  Self-motivated and able to work well within a team.

*Job Requirements:*

§  Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent work experience

§  4 or more years’ experience coding and documentation protocol as well as
unit testing, change management and release procedures

*Demonstrated solid knowledge and experience with: *

§  Programming using PL/SQL, ASP.NET, .NET, C#, ColdFusion, VBScript,
PowerBuilder, VBA and/or VB languages

§  SQL or similar query language for SQL/Server, DB2 or UDB

§  Imaging/OCR development

§  XML (including schemas)

§  XSLT (style sheets)

§  Web Services / WSDL

§  Versioning tools (Rational Clear case, TFS)

§  Standard desktop applications such as MS Office Suite and flowcharting
tools such as Visio

* *

*Skill*

*Required*

*Experience Level*

*Last Used*

*Years Used*

ASP.NET

Yes

Strong

0-1 years ago

2-5 years

.NET

Yes

Strong

0-1 years ago

2-5 years

PL/SQL

Yes

Strong

0-1 years ago

2-5 years

OCR

Yes

Strong

0-1 years ago

2-5 years

C#

Yes

Strong

0-1 years ago

0-2 years

Cold Fusion

Yes

Moderate

0-1 years ago

0-2 years

Imaging

No

Moderate

0-1 years ago

0-2 years

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.