*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: Reporting Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration: 6 Months Contract

Must be Local to RI - Inperson Interview is Must - Max rate - $30/hr on C2C.

Requirements: *
Qualifications for the Analyst Position:
Bachelors degree in, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics,
Business, Computer Science or related field (or related experience)
3 to 5 years experience in analytics, database marketing, direct marketing
analysis and/or marketing research analyses
SQL experience, SAS experience
Analytical mindset with detail orientation
Ability to concisely communicate analytical findings in both verbal and
written form.
Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests
Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
Working knowledge in applied statistical techniques.
Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Contact: 609-223-9188