*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: Software Development Engineer (Java Server Side MiddleWare
Engineer)
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Rate: $45/Hr all Inc

EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: *
• 5+ years of on the job development experience using Java
• 3+ years of on the job development experience on J2EE Web Applications.
• 2+ years of on the job experience using network protocols, including
HTTP, SOAP.
• Delivery experience on an actual Web Application/J2EE project.
• Strong OO design skills
• Experience using JUnit or other automated testing framework
Windows as well as Linux development experience

*NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE: *
• Experience using Tomcat, Ant or the Spring Framework (for object
initialization).
• O/R Mapping experience; general database or using Hibernate.
• JNI (Java Native Environment) experience
• UI design skills using JSP/JavaScript/DHTML
• Knowledge of XML, W3C DOM and AJAX
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
• Development experience in cross browser web application, such as Internet
Explorer and FireFox
• Experience using C/C++
*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter