Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

JD Edwards Data Analyst

LOCATION:    Ft. Worth, Texas
START DATE:  asap
INTERVIEW:   phone screen; poss. face-to-face/Skype
DURATION:  6 months +

REQ. SKILLS:     JD Edwards Data Analyst – Back Office

Duties:
• 5+ years experience
• Support JD Edwards (JDE) data analysis requirements for Commercial Back
Office Americas team.
• Data extraction, analysis, and reporting on JDE data to meet project
deliverables on several key initiatives.
• Confer with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current
operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and
            output requirements, for example forms of data input, how data
is to be summarized, and formats for reports.

Skills:
• Expert in JDE data analysis tools: SQL/400, Query/400, Showcase 9.0
• Working knowledge of JDE World/OneWorld XE file structures in Sales,
Inventory, Item/Cost areas.
• Strong communications skills (oral and written)
• Strong analytical thinking

Pls, reply with below details:

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Skype ID:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:

H1 Visa holder’s please provide employer details;
Name
Email
Contact No

Thanks & Regards,