** *Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Java Developer
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID
s...@consultingknights.com*
**
*Job Title : Java Developer
Location: Cary, NC.
Duration: 6+months

Rate:$50/hr on C2C.*
**
*In-depth knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring and Struts MVC frameworks, JSP,
Web Services, Oracle relational database
In-depth knowledge of client/server computer environment and the ability to
design solutions which make the best use of architecture being employed by
the client or client’s customers
IBM MQ messaging experience is desired
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field strongly desired
Minimum of five to eight years of technical experience*
**
Sam Riley| Staffing Manager
Consulting Knights, Inc.
Direct: 609-423-4616