Dear Business Patner,
My client is looking for Java Developers
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID
s...@consultingknights.com

*Job Title     :        Java Developers
Location     :        Cary, NC
Duration    :        12 +Months
Rate             :        $50/Hr*

In-depth knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring and Struts MVC frameworks, JSP,
Web Services, Oracle relational database
·     In-depth knowledge of client/server computer environment and the
ability to design solutions which make the best use of architecture being
employed by the client or client’s customers
·     IBM MQ messaging experience is desired
·     Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field strongly
desired
·     Minimum of five to eight years of technical experience