Hope you are doing great!!

updated resume along with details to *kalyankumar.recrui...@gmail.com or
972-636-8565*

*Job Title: BI Functional Consultant*

 *Location: *HOUSTON TX

* Rate: *DOE

*Duration: *4 Months

* *

5+ years of working as a Business or Functional Analyst with experience in
the plan, analyze and design phases of system implementation life cycle
• Functional expertise in Hyperon/SAP BW/Business Objects, either one of
the skill set or all of them is preferred.
• Experience in Enterprise-level BI solutions with strong skills and
proficiency with Business Intelligence methodologies
• Experience and skills in working and managing Business Intelligence
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Ability to understand all options available and objectively presents
those options to management and leadership.
• Ability to create working prototypes at a variety of levels of fidelity,
independently or as part of a team
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills and strong
interpersonal skills to partner effectively with our program stakeholders
and IT teams. This should include experience in conveying complex data and
technical concepts in a manner that is easily understood by non-technical
consumers.
• Ability to get along with various personalities (business users, system
analysts, project managers, developers, testers, etc.) and a good ?bedside
manner’ is crucial.
• Ability to manage client expectations and deliver customer-focused
solutions.
• Experienced team player ? experience leading and collaborating cross-team
to ensure successful delivery of solutions; Ability to effectively manage
and work in a multi-disciplinary team environments.
• Results oriented ? Ability to produce products that demonstrate results
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills ? demonstrated outside-the-box
problem solving skills
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail

*Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below and any id proof.*

First Name :

Last Name :

Contact NO :

Email Id :

Visa Status :

Current Location:

Relocation :

DOB :

Skype id:

4 Digits SSN :

Education with highest qualification:

University name and place:

Year of passed out:

2 References:

Thanks&Regards ........!?

[image: anveta_logo] <http://www.anveta.com/>

*1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108**
Irving, TX 75038*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Kalyan Kumar*

*kaly...@anveta.com*

[image: 808320_stock-photo-phone-icons]*972-636-8565*

*[image: images,,]**kalyan.kumar518***

*[image: gtalk]* *[image: ru_yahoo-iphone]**kalyankumar.recruiter*

[image: untitled2] <https://www.facebook.com/kalyan.kumar.3726> [image:
untitled2] <https://twitter.com/kalyank50026592> [image:
untitled2]<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/kalyan-kumar/64/aa9/237/>

EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME J