Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*Position: BI Project Manager*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

*Job Description:*

o    7+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Data
modeling, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Database,
multiple BI tools both ETL and OLAP preferably for HealthCare industry.

o    Excellent Project Management skills and stakeholders management (both
internal and external)

o    Complete project life cycle (SDLC) experience in various BI projects.

o    Expertise in data modeling (conceptual, logical, physical) of all
subject areas in different domains using ERWIN tool, Dimensional modeling,
normalized ODS modeling, EDW, MDM concepts.

o    Experience in working on Teradata.

o    Very good understanding of different operational systems like Siebel
CRM, BRM, ERP, Mediation and Legacy system.

o    Experience in Source data profiling, data quality, data integrity
check, source to target mapping.

o    Exceptional experience in dealing with various databases like Oracle,
SQL Server and Flat files.

o    Efficient in Optimizing, Debugging and testing SQL queries, views and
stored procedures written in Oracle.

o    Experience in designing and developing the Universe/
Framework/Repository, designing canned/ad-hoc reports, Dashboard Reports
and administering OLAP activities.

o    Experience in designing and developing ETL codes in Informatica.

o    Proficient in business process documentation, Technical
Specifications, test cases and end-user training or knowledge transfer.

o    Proven ability to complete multiple assignments simultaneously and
maintain high standards at client organizations.

o    Outstanding ability to communicate and work within a diverse team and
independently.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.