We currently have an immediate need for a UNIX Administrator. They have the
option to work remotely but will need to come to WI for 2-3 days to meet
the team. We have phone interview times for tomorrow and Thursday. Below is
the job description.

 Job Description:

Clint is looking for a UNIX Admin for a 3 month project opportunity located
in Milwaukee, WI for our global client.  Remote work is an option.

  Job Duties:

UNIX Administration – experience with RHEL and Suse Linux, UNIX, and HPUX.
Majority of the Day to day will be focused on creating, maintenance,
mirroring, and manipulating file systems as part of a SAN migration effort.

Must be able to sign on to the box/OS, look at the disks/volume groups/file
systems, create and break mirrors to migrate storage from 1 frame to
another.  Candidate will only be touching the OS, not SAN.

  Must have 5+ years’ experience with storage manipulation and hands on
experience with all different HPUX and Linux file systems.

*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar  | Senior-IT Recruiter |
Email: rath...@usmsystems.com
Phone: 703-349-2660