*Hi,*

* *

*Hope you are doing well, This is Bhasker from Anveta.,*

*I have an urgent requirement as follows:*

* *

*Role: **Technical Program Manager**
Location: **Redmond, WA***

*Duration: 12+ Months*

* *

*Looking For Locals***

* *

*Need Technical Program Manager for My Direct Client ,If you have any
consultant please let me know ASAP to **bhas...@anveta.com or Call to
972-636-8109.***

*Must Have Skills:*

* *

*Microsoft Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Information & Services (MSCIS)
designs, builds and runs Microsoft’s global end-to-end consumer supply
chain for high-tech devices and software services, including Xbox 360,
Kinect, Surface, Windows and Office; serving hundreds of millions of
customers throughout the world.  Responsibilities encompass the full
spectrum of sourcing, planning, manufacturing, product localization,
distribution, repair and information solutions functions—with the highest
quality and compliance standards at every stage.  The pace of innovation is
intense as Microsoft morphs from a software company to a devices and
services company—serving up new business models, new fulfilment channels,
new markets and exciting new products that help people and businesses
throughout the world realize their full potential. *

* *

*Your day to day responsibilities could include implementing new Supply
Chain functionality in our planning and execution systems to align with
defined business processes.  Collaboration with our business partners to
understand and synthesize their business requirements into a systems
solution that will leverage existing architecture and software where
possible. Working with our key external partners to integrate core
processes and data into Microsoft systems through EDI or XML based
standards.  *

* *

*Program/Project Management :*

* *

*·        Minimum 5 years of project management experience working with
multiple teams and should be self-driven and independent in project
execution.*

*·        Should be well versed in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
and SCRUM or similar Agile implementation methodologies and with a solid
track record of delivering projects quickly and on time and on budget*

*·        Strong verbal communication and cross-group collaboration skills.*

*·        Skilled in writing high-quality functional specifications and
working with a team to see the vision realized.*

*·        Strong project management and team leadership experience, project
planning, risk management, issue resolution skills.*

*·        Great problem solving skills and high intellectual horsepower.*

*·        Drives through ambiguity, self-motivated, thrives with minimal
supervision.*

*·        Confident, takes ownership, willingness to “do what it takes” to
get the job done.*

*·        Proven experience driving projects to successful completion.*

* *

*Roles/Responsibilities : *

* *

*I am looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager that can lead & drive
a large project team to deliver. This includes process improvement,
application development, change management, vendor management and some
business operations. *

*Implementation.  Plan and executes the implementation of technical
solutions for complex problems by identifying resource requirements,
preparing project plans, proactivelry managing project risks and issues,
managing end user expectations and ensuring that project scope is contained
and delivered as agreed.  Will be responsible for the analysis and
implementation of enterprise applications like SAP R/3, SAP APO, , BizTalk
and related systems solutions for Microsoft  IEB customers.*

*Business Requirements. Demonstrates understanding of business requirements
analysis that follows industry best practices for software development life
cycle (SDLC) in a team environment.*

*Manage change throughout development cycle. Evaluate requests for changes
or enhancements by considering the capabilities of new SAP functionality
and/or Microsoft based technology (Dynamics AX, .NET based applications,
BizTalk, SharePoint Server, SQL, Office etc) to satisfy these needs. Design
and document of the required functional specifications for business change
requirements submitted from internal users.*

*Cross Functional Collaboration. Work closely with solution management,
development, test, support and architecture teams and deliver quality
solutions to our partners.*

* *

*Tools** :*

* *

*·        MS Project*

*·        Sharepoint*

*·        MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)*

*·        Visio*

*·        VSTF*

* *

* *

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS** :  *

* *

*Implementation experience with skills/knowledge in ERP systems like SAP
R/3, Dynamics AX or similar in Materials Mgt. or Sales & Distribution or
Production Planning & Inventory Management areas*

*Familiarity with SAP program objects and configuration that control the
following MM / SD characteristics: *

*Materials Management including creation of SKU Master Data*

*Configuration for Plants and Storage Locations*

*Purchase Requisitions*

*Subcontract Purchasing*

*Purchasing Confirmations*

*Inbound/Outbound Deliveries *

*Intercompany Stock Transport Orders*

*Material Movements and Special Stocks*

*GL Account Postings, OBYC*

* *

* *

*If you are comfortable with the position, Please send me your updated
resume along with the following details:***

*First Name                            :
Last Name                             :
Contact NO                           :
Email Id                                  :
Visa Status                            :
Current Location                 :
Relocation                             :
DOB                                        :
4Digits SSN                            :*

*Skype ID                                :               *

*Education                              :

2 References*

*Employer Details**:*

*·         Company Name:*

*·         Mail ID:*

*·         Ph: *

Thanks & Regards

*Bhasker*

*Anveta, Inc.**
*1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108
Irving, TX 75038
(Direct)  :972-636-8109
bhas...@anveta.com
Gmail Id : *bhasker.anv...@gmail.com*

Yahoo Id :*bhasker...@yahoo.com *

Website: http://www.anveta.com

This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the
105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to the email with
"remove"in subject and include your "original email address" The
information
contained in this transmission may be Anveta's or its client privileged and
therefore confidential. This information is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by
telephone or e-mail.