A new Job, ID: 8699 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/8699/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town*<http://www.ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Urgent requirement for Embedded Systems with WiFi Direct @
Atlanta, GA*  posted on 2013-07-19 11:17:27

*Job Description:*Hi ,

My name is Sarla  and I am with Agile Enterprise Solutions. We have an
Immediate requirement for our Direct Client.

Please find the requirement below and Let me know your flexibility on the
same. If interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP

If you have any queries, you can always reach me at  630-242-6423 Ext: 206

*Job Title: Embedded Systems with WiFi Direct*
*Duration: 4-6 months*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*

Primary
(5+ years) with embedded systems experienceWiFi Direct experience is a
must. Requirement is to execute PoCs and develop applications using WiFi
Direct Windows CE experience preferred.

Some details on the requirement:

   - Senior resource (5+ years) with embedded systems experience
   - WiFi Direct experience is a must. Requirement is to execute PoCs and
   develop applications using WiFi Direct
   - Windows CE experience preferred.

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/8699/>
(Guest users can also apply)