Hi Partner,
Greetings for the day.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your consultant resume, contact and
current location info to speed up the interview process.

*
Job Title : Sharepoint 2010  Developer*

*Duration : *6 Months
*Location : *Texas

*Primary Skills:*

SharePoint 2010, including out-of-box functionality

Position Title SharePoint 2010 Developer
Project/Role or BD Task Description and Special Notes. . . Project/Role:

Senior SharePoint developer who can build custom solutions as well as offer
knowledge sharing sessions with the developer team.
Skills Required . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Skills Required:

• SharePoint 2010, including out-of-box functionality
• SharePoint Designer (to build customized workflows and data views)
• InfoPath with xPath
• JavaScript
• JQuery
• .NET (ASP/C#)
• CSS
• XSL
• SQL

Also - possess additional platform (middleware) skill sets, such as
ColdFusion, Flash/Flex/ActionScript.

This would be additional to the SharePoint and SQL required skill sets and
would provide additional options on solutions, as well as something we can
technically support afterwards, particularly if addressing running
real-time ADHOC when displaying graphical output that may require
selectable drill-downs.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohan ||  IT Recruiter*

*MSR COSMOS LLC*