Hello,

This is Chris from Pearlsoft Solutions Inc and we the below Urgent
requirement.  Please mail me your updated Resume along with the below
details at ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

*Name:*
*Phone:*
*Email:*
*Current Location:*
*Visa Status:*
*Rate:*
*Employer Details:*

* *
*Description*:

*Position Datastage Administrator @ Bentonville, A*R. Let us know if you
have any suitable candidate available in your database

*Location:             Bentonville, AR*

*Job Title:             Datastage Administrator*

*Duration:             24 months with high probability of extension*

*Position:              1*

*Unable to Sponser this time.  GC/Ctizens preferred.*

*We can accept H1B if they can work on our W2.*

Job description:

·         Daily administrative duties

·         Assist with operations and production coverage.

·         Review PMR's in process with Buyer/Client Project Manager, work
to close the PMR's with the assigned resources responsible for providing
final resolution as directed by the Buyer/Client Project Manager.

·         Install/upgrade Information Server product suite on different
tiers. Post install Configuration, various data sources configuration for
the Enterprise plug-in as well as ODBC configurations.

·         Stop/start the server, monitor the logs.

·         Setting up Security (internal registry and external registry such
as LDAP), assigning roles, project permissions etc.

·         Provide skills transfer when appropriate and determined by the
Buyer/Client Project Manager.

·         Create/Delete projects, create/modify environmental parameters.
Multiple APT_CONFIG_FILE.

·         Monitor the InfoSphere suite (Data Stage/Quality Stage) server
for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage. Kill
or remove the file locks, job locks, shared memory locks, specific
processes or users. Remove unwanted files.

·         Apply the necessary InfoSphere suite (Data Stage/Quality Stage)
patches; modify the kernel settings, system backup, system recovery etc.

* *

Chris
Accounts Manager
PEARLSOFT SOLUTIONS INC
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Ph: (501) 859-0448
Fax:(501) 325-4024
E-Mail: ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: IN CASE I AM NOT AVAILABLE Please Contact DILIP: 501-859-0440 //
ku...@pearlsoftsolutions.com