Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: .Net/C# Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3 Month Contract To Hire

US Citizens or Green card Holders Only

Qualifications:
5-8 yrs experience in full life cycle development utilizing C#, .Net and
SQL Server 2008 or higher
Must have experience in developing with Visual Studio and Win-forms
Proven ability to be highly organized; multitasking and flexible
Strong written, verbal and comprehension communications a must
Interpersonal skills necessary in order to interact effectively with
management and user-department personnel when gathering and exchanging
information related to systems processing needs
Works on problems and projects of diverse scope, which requires
originality, ingenuity, and in-depth analysis
Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices, and
procedures
Most be a self-starter; ability to take on complex projects with little
direction; as well as a team player attributes
Proven ability to effectively interface with management and user-
department personnel and to translate information into computer system
specifications, design program logic for computer application, write
computer codes, and the like
Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.