Hope you are doing great!!

updated resume along with details to *kaly...@anveta.com*<kaly...@anveta.com>
* or 972-636-8565*

*Position: ASM Supervisor *

*Location: Omaha, NE*

*Duration: 6 Months CTC *

*GC and US Citizens** *

*Job Description: *

The Applications Support and Maintenance (ASM) Supervisor will serve as the
primary point of contact for their area and will report to the ASM Field
Support Manager, Information Management Department.

Major Duties and Responsibilities

•             Oversee staff compliance with documented standards and
processes.

•             Monitor team Service Level Agreements and
reporting/documentation requirements.

•             Train and mentor employees regarding processes, technology
and career path.

•             Review and approve detailed technical solutions and
specifications for application incidents, problems and changes.

•             Solicit, review and recommend process revisions based on ASM
needs and best practices.

•             Ensure proper communication to all levels of the organization.

*Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below and any id proof.*

First Name :

Last Name :

Contact NO :