We are urgently looking for IT Technical Recruiters. We have multiple
Positions to be filled immediately.

*These positions are going to be ‘Work from Home’ in INDIA.*

*Skills:*

Preference is given to candidates with pure recruiting background,
Recruiting as a Major activity not as Bench Sales/BDE/BDM, etc.

Need Good Communication Skills

* *

*Requirements:*

Candidates must have their own computer in a proper working condition with
high speed Internet connection for making US calls.

Company will provide a Phone Connection besides fixed salary and incentives.

Candidates with 3+ Years of US Recruiting experience may apply ASAP to
dee...@adroitswc.com

*Please provide the following information for immediate consideration:*

Your Current Location:

Current Salary:

Salary Expectations:

Notice required to leave current company:

Do you Desktop/Laptop with good Internet connection to work from home:

Will you be able to provide the last 3 paystubs from the current company:

Will you able to provide the relieving letter from current company before
you start:

Regards,

*Deepak*

Recruiting Manager