Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

Pls, reply with below details:

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:
H1 Visa holder's please provide employer details;
Name
Email
Contact No

JOB DETAILS

Business Analyst
2+ year Duration
Client located in Columbus Ohio

Interview Process:  Phone / Skype

MUST HAVE Project experience working for the State (it doesn't matter what
state. But we need specific experience working at the State Level - NOT a
healthcare provider.  The Healthcare Insurance companies send their claims to
the State who are the receivers. The process is very different as one is the
sender (Insurance Company/Provider) and the other is the receiver (State of CA,
OH, NJ, FL etc) ANY specific State Experience is acceptable.

Responsibilities:

Provide Business Analysis of current release defects and change orders, and for
release driven projects

  a.. Provide assistance in system development, including attendance in JAD
sessions, where technical subject matter experts are able to identify issues
and work pro-actively to remediate issues prior to implementation
  b.. Provide technical expertise for development and implementation of UAT -
user acceptance testing for operational releases and in support of Medicaid
related initiatives.
  c.. Create and apply complex analytics for processes reporting
  d.. Conduct immediate testing and review of defects and/or production testing
post deployment
  e.. Provide specialized technical support for EDI Electronic Data Interchange
(You will see this associated with EDI or Hewlett Packard - HP acquired EDI
  f.. Provide analysis to testing to aid in the creation of test cases, and to
coordinate the specific testing scenarios needed by departmental stakeholders
  g.. Interact with HP and Client specific testing teams to ensure successful
testing occurs

REQUIRED SKILLS:

  a.. Business Analysis within a Quality Assurance / Test Project
  b.. Participating in JAD Sessions
  c.. Identify Issues and work to remediate issues before implementation
  d.. User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
  e.. Process Reporting
  f.. Defect Review & Resolution
Project experience working for the State (it doesn't matter what state. But we
need specific experience working at the State Level - NOT a healthcare
provider.  The Healthcare Insurance companies send their claims to the State
who are the receivers. The process is very different as one is the sender
(Insurance Company/Provider) and the other is the receiver (State of CA, OH,
NJ, FL etc) ANY specific State Experience is acceptable.

ICD 10 specific experience

Medicaid (MMIS) experience

  a.. EDI - Electronic Data Interchange
  b.. Process Reporting
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience as Test Leads or
additional experience in the following topics:

Integrated Eligibility Systems

  a.. ICD-10
  b.. Medicaid specific project experience
Desirable:

  a.. Data and Data Warehouse support
  b.. Medicaid Expansion (ACA)

Thanks & Regards,