Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

Pls, reply with below details:

Full Name:

E-mail:

Contact No:

Visa:

Current location:

Re-location:

Availability:

Rate:

H1 Visa holder's please provide employer details;

Name

Email

Contact No

JOB DETAILS

QA Engineer Loadrunner

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6m+

Pls, submit only US citizens and Green card holders

TOP CRITERIA FOR THIS POSITION:
- Candidates must have expertise in Loadrunner amounting to at least 7 to 10
years - Must have high-caliber current LoadRunner 11.5 experience.  Candidates
who do not meet this qualification need not apply.
-  Must have experience with Loadrunner protocols and be able to explain
routine Loadrunner settings and their purposes.
- Ability to communicate clearly, respond to questions directly, and maintain a
professional communication style under pressure
- Self-initiative in problem-solving is key.
- Skills and experience in performance testing.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee compliance of engineers with architecture, best practices, and coding
standards through testing and audits and as a reviewer of those documents and
artifacts.
- Oversee audit of compliance of implementation with specification through
automated test suite. Interface to the developers, analysts, and end users.
- This position will coordinate functional activities of system integration
testers participating on cross-functional teams for specific Product
Development efforts.
- Ensure that unit and integration tests developed internal to each specific
product development group and across multiple cross-functional teams all
roll-up to provide full system and interface testing coverage prior to system
delivery and implementation to clients.
- Provide automated reporting of tests and test results from regular builds
that allow for quantitative tracking of project quality and completeness.

Thanks & Regards,

YUGA

VortalSoft, Inc.

100 Davidson Avenue, Suite 102