Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

Pls, reply with below details;

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:
H1 Visa holder's please provide employer details;
Name
Email
Contact No

JOB DETAILS

Title: Java SOA consultant
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Location: New York, New York

JAVA SOA DEVELOPER - SKILLS

·         At least 5+ years development experience developing either the front
or back-end of multi-tier Java systems

·         At least 2+ years working with  Restful web services, both as a
developer and an architect of solutions with web services

·         Strong familiarity with SOA concepts and/or building services in a
SOA environment (Note there is a very strong desire for the two aforementioned
skills in  red boldface; however we would consider someone who has EXTREMLY
strong development capabilities and has all of the other key required skills).

·         Expert knowledge of Design Patterns and Design by Contract

·         Strong JUnit and/or TestNG experience. Experience in writing Test
suites and unit testing web services a big plus.

·         Proficient with one of the following ORM layers: Hibernate ,Torque,
or iBatis, etc.

·         Experience using the Jersey for Restful Services and/or  Jackson
Libraries for SOA

·         Strong SQL query skills

·         Experience developing, deploying and managing software in both
Windows and Unix environments

·         Experience with JSON and XML

·         Experience with JSF or JSP

·         Experience with Tomcat or WebSphere Portal

·         Experience with at least one form of Enterprise Service Bus

·         Familiar with Agile Development methods and/or willing to work in
Agile enviornment

Thanks & Regards,

YUGA
VortalSoft, Inc.