Hi,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants available for this position.. And send me Resumes to *
r...@intonenetworks.com*
*
Job                : Dynamics AX with SSRS Technical Consultant
Location        : Redmond, WA
Duration        : 1 year*

*Job Description:*

Dynamics AX – BI Consultant: Strong AX technical candidates will fit.

1.       Understanding of AX OLTP schema for Project Accounting, Expense
Management & Human Resources
2.       Experience in MorphX development (forms, data dictionary, classes,
etc.)
3.       Experience in creating physical data models based on logical model
& requirement documents as inputs
4.       Should have worked with functional consultants to develop design
documents for BI & Reporting needs
5.       Good understanding of AX-SSRS & AX cubes framework capabilities
6.       Experience in customizing any of the existing AX BI cubes
7.       Good understanding of operational & analytical reporting
principles
8.       Experience in SSRS reports development is an added advantage
9.       Good communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,
Raj
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*