*Hi Associates,*

*Hope you are good.*

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants who are interested in taking up a new project. So if interested
get back to me with the updated resume ASAP.*

*Job Title: .Net Developer*

*Location: **Montgomery, AL*

*Duration: 6+  Months Contract *

*RATE: $45/hr on CTC All Inclusive.*

Immediate opening, in Montgomery, AL, for a Mid-Sr. Level Application
Developer with experience in web-based development.
This position requires complex analysis, design, and programming experience
with the development of Client Server and/or web-enabled applications.

Responsibilities include: requirement and data structure analysis, system
design, development, testing, modification, impact analysis, and
documentation.
The successful consultant will have 5-6 years of recent experience with the
development of Client Server and/or web-enabled applications that utilize
database technologies (SQL Server or Oracle), Visual Studio 2003/2005 and
the design of relational databases.

Desired Skills: Experience in ADO (Active X Data Objects), Visual
Studio.Net, HTML, ASP.Net, SQL, XML, Visual Basic and VB.Net.

*Thanks *
   * Mark Holton | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC ,Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
203-652-1444 Ext No : 126 | mark.hol...@panzersolutions.com |
www.panzersolutions.com*