A new Job, ID: 19788 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/19788/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town*<http://www.ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *VB developer with VB6 experience*  posted on 2013-08-12 17:07:43

*Job Description:**VB6 Programmer*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 6 – 8 months*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for someone who can manage onsite and offshore activities,
including incident resolution, working with business users and various
other groups, triage and manage ticket workload. I am looking to get this
person on-board at the earliest, preferably in 2 weeks. Please let me know
if you have any questions.

Required

   - 6-8 years of hands-on experience in VB, SQL Server database, SSIS
   packages
   - Must be techno-functional resource with fast ability to learn business
   systems
   - Experience working in a production support environment
   - Experience working in an onsite-offshore work place.
   - Able to work evening or early morning hours with offshore team
   - Able to work selective nights to provide support for planned outages
   - May be required to provide support after-hours and on selective
   weekends
   - Able to communicate effectively with business users, clients and other
   IT groups
   - Requires strong oral and written communication; strong facilitator and
   meeting management skills.
   - Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, and work in a
   fast paced, ever changing production environment.

Desirable

   - Experience working in Retail
   - Experience with Point of Sale applications
   - Experience working in Oracle EBS

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/19788/>
(Guest users can also apply)