A new Job, ID: 20669 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/20669/> was added
at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Network Engineer*  posted on 2013-08-14 09:45:41

*Job Description:*We have an urgent requirement for Network Engineer
position I Feel you are a perfect Match on this Position Do Let me know
your Thaught on this and also please send me your most updated Version
profile on *e...@bettermindsconsulting.com  *If you are not looking for new
projects, please feel free to pass on this email to your friends, relatives
or colleagues who might be interested.

*Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Marlborough, MA
Duration: 12 months Contract

Job Description:
Must skills           *
· Possess a clear understanding of capacity planning in various scenarios.
(Single/Redundant Circuits, Load Balancing, Aggregation, etc.)
· Knowledge of Cisco routing/switching and Firewalls software including
Cisco IOS, CatOS and ASA OS, and NX-OS
· Knowledge of Cisco Load Balancing solutions including Cisco CSS, CSM and
ACE products
· Knowledge of advanced services modules for the Catalyst 4500 and 6500
series switches, Nexus series switches including the Nexus 7000, 5000 and
2000 series.
· Knowledge of F5 BIG-IP Load Balancing solutions including LTM, GTM, and
ASM solutions
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting VPN issues on different types
of IPSec endpoints including Cisco Firewalls, Cisco VPN Concentrators, and
Cisco Routers.
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting firewalls including Cisco ASA
Firewalls and Cisco Firewall Services Module (FWSM) in a single and multi
context environment.
· Strong knowledge of Layer 2 technologies, including Spanning-Tree, VLANs,
VTP, UDLD, VDC,  and CDP
· Strong knowledge of Layer 3 technologies, including IPv4, BGP, EIGRP,
OSPF, IPv6, HSRP, and VRRP
· Experience working with Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting tools
including What’s UP Gold, SolarWinds, CA NetQos, and Wireshark.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work as a productive member of
a team
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure.
· Manages time effectively and according to priorities.
· BA or BS degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent experience
preferred, with at minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience.

Plus skills
· Experience in design and configuration of various products in the Cisco
Unified Communications product line including but not limited to Call
Manager 4.x, Unity 7.x, IPCC 7.x and CVP 7.x
· CCNP, CCIE

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/20669/>
(Guest users can also apply)