Hello,

This is Chris from Pearlsoft Solutions Inc and we the below Urgent
requirement.  Please mail me your updated Resume along with the below
details at ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

*Name:*
*Phone:*
*Email:*
*Current Location:*
*Visa Status:*
*Rate:*

 * *
*Description*:

 *Title: **C#/.NET Programmer*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Location: Rochester, MN*

*LOCALS are Preferred*

*NOTE: **CITIZENS & GC'S are encouraged to apply.  H1B are welcome but need
to work on our W2*

*Job Requirement:*
*Requirement: C#/.NET Programmer with Healthcare/Medical/Clinical
application experience- experience with C#, .NET, medical/clinical
application exp*

*Primary Skills:* C#, .NET, medical/clinical application exp

*C#/.NET developer with experience in developing clinical/medical
applications. Will work on-site in Rochester, MN developing screens and
services for an in-house developed ICU application. Must be comfortable in
a rapid-paced, protoyping work environment.

*Required Skills:*
C#.NET Development Required 5 Years
*Previous development in medical/clinical application Required 1 Year
*

 Chris
Accounts Manager
PEARLSOFT SOLUTIONS INC
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Ph: (501) 859-0448
Fax:(501) 325-4024
E-Mail: ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: IN CASE I AM NOT AVAILABLE Please Contact DILIP: 501-859-0440 //
ku...@pearlsoftsolutions.com