Hello Professional,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume with
contact information.

*Please reply at **soh...@panzersolutions.com* <soh...@panzersolutions.com>*

*
*Title            :           Java Developer
Location    :           St. Louis, MO
Duration :           6 months
Only Locals candidates *
*5 openings*

Java Developers that are currently in St. Louis. Send me anyone that is
local and at all levels of experience as long as they have worked in the US
for at least one project.

*Must-haves
*1+ years of Java Development experience
J-Unit (experience doing unit testing to their own code)
Understanding of Object Oriented programming (extraction, encapsulation,
polymorphism, inheritance)
Knowledge of Agile
Good communication
Team player that can contribute to scrum meetings and collaborate with the
other developers

*Plusses*
TDD (Test Driven Development)
Content Management (wordpress)