Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

Pls, reply with below details;

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:
H1 Visa holder's please provide employer details;
Name
Email
Contact No

JOB DETAILS

Sr .Net developers
Location: Sarasota FL
Duration: 6 months

Start: Start immediately or within 1 week

Interview process: Internal Sogeti tech interview followed by a client
technical interview.

Please get availability for phone screens during both working hours and non
working hours for next week

We need 4 Sr .Net developers who can ramp up fairly quickly and can assist
client Team Leads with a division of work effort into smaller work stream units
and effectively liaison between the client Team Leads and their offshore
counterparts.  These folks would be expected to understand the implementation
work, effectively communicate the work to the offshore Team Lead and team as
well as monitor, guide and provide technical direction.  Expertise and
communication skills will be more critical.

Key skills:

1.      Senior developer with .Net, WCF, MVC 4.0 experience
2.      Experience with hands on coding roll as well as be able to provide
technical guidance to a team of developers.

The skills that have been identified as required would include:

3.       At least 5 years of C# development experience
4.       At least 5 years of total development experience
5.       Solid understanding of .NET Framework and Design patterns
6.       Solid understanding of Visual Studio tools
7.       Knowledge and experience with Agile processes

Thanks & Regards,

YUGA
VortalSoft, Inc.
220 Davidson Avenue Suite 3A