Hello Partners,

*We have recently placed candidates on this requirement back in July and
the manager is looking to fill more.*

Immediate Need For Hyperion Essbase Developer - Interview And Start ASAP!!

Job Title: Hyperion Essbase Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 Months
*Rate: Max $48/hr on C2C
Interview via Phone / Skype*

Required:
Hyperion Essbase
Unix Shell Scripting
SQL Query plus

We are looking for Essbase programmers that can run production applications
and trouble shoot issues. Essbase experience should include partitioning,
ASO and BSO storage, EIS, load rule, and calc scripting creation. They need
to be comfortable in UNIX with solid shell scripting skills.

*Regard:
Arnav Singh - IT Recruiter
Direct: 609-388-1604
ar...@itbtalent.com