Hello Partners,

*SQL Developer*
*Chicago, IL (CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO IL)*
*1-3+ Months Contract*

 Here is a new SQL Server Developer role we could use some help with. It is
for client in downtown Chicago. *Local only.* This is a shorter term
project 1-3+ months in duration. It is an immediate need, they want to get
this person in place asap and we are the only people working on this role.
The rate is open but excellent communication skills are required. Let me
know if you have anyone!

SQL Server Developer for a minimum 1-3+ month contractThis could
potentially go a lot longer but currently this is all they can commit to.
 This contractor will be working with other members of the team and taking
business requirements and plugging them into the database.
Requirements:
-5+ years of SQL Server development working with stored procedures and
database rebuilding. Need to be strong here.
-T-SQL
-Currently on SQL Server 2008
-Great communication skills as they will also be working with the vendor.
Nice to have:
-.NET development experience
-SSRS

    Regards:
Sam Williams - *Recruiting Manager*

[image: Sign.JPG]
ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com

www.itbrainiac.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-williams/27/319/224>