Hi,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants for this position..And send me resumes to *
r...@intonenetworks.com*

*Job Title         : Java developer*
*Location         : Germantown, MD*
*Duration         : 6 months*
*Experience     : 5 Years*
*Rate        : $45/hr on C2C Max*

*Note: Need to Submit Visa Copy*

• We need a Java Developer – mainly with the following skills. This is a
replacement of our             own employee.
• JSP, JavaScript, Struts 1.2 or higher, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Java 5, J2EE,
Web Services.
• Work experience in WebSphere and Oracle database.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Raj *
*Desk: 732 -658- 4249*
*Fax: 866-941-4539 *
*Email: r...@intonenetworks.com*
*Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*