Hello,

This is Chris from Pearlsoft Solutions Inc and we the below Urgent
requirement.  Please mail me your updated Resume along with the below
details at ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

*Name:*
*Phone:*
*Email:*
*Current Location:*
*Visa Status:*
*Rate:*

 * *
*Description*:
*UNABLE TO SPONSER THIS TIME.  GC & CITIZENS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY*

*Urgent Requirement:*

*Interview: Today*

* *

*Job description: *

*Job Title*

*Rational Performance Tester*

*Location *

*Denver, CO*

*Duration*

*35 months*

*Job Description: *

*Job Description:*

·         Performs the role of QA Tester responsible for provide expertise
in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.

·         Primarily executes test scripts both manually and automated.
Capable of testing software applications. Reviews test plans and may author
test plans for low-to-moderately complex applications.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Apply business and functional knowledge including testing
standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall
test objectives

·         Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and
understandable

·         Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date

* *

*Basic Qualifications: *

·         Testing using Rational Functional Tester

·         Rational Quality Manager

·         ClearQuest

·         Requested Skills:

·         Test Planning

            Chris
Accounts Manager
PEARLSOFT SOLUTIONS INC
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Ph: (501) 859-0448
Fax:(501) 325-4024
E-Mail: ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: IN CASE I AM NOT AVAILABLE Please Contact DILIP: 501-859-0440 //
ku...@pearlsoftsolutions.com