Hi,

Greetings!!!

We have an excellent Opportunity for “PHP Developer” for our client in
Alpharetta, Georgia. Please find below the necessary details,

Position: PHP Developer

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Contract: Long Term (Contract to Hire)

If interested, send me your updated resume to
vinod.krishnamoor...@datumsoftware.com

JD:

programmer to work in the development of web applications. Zend
certification a big plus. knowledge of YUI and Smarty also a plus. Designs,
modifies, develops, writes and implements applications. Supports and/or
installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the
testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and
certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area
and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar
with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.

Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a
variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. May
report directly to a project lead or manager.

A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected

          Zend certification a big plus. knowledge of YUI and Smarty also a
plus.

·         Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements applications.
Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.

·         Participates in the testing process through test review and
analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.

·         Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.

·         Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
procedures.

·         A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

With Regards,

Vinod.K

Recruiter

Datum Software