Hello Partners,

*Sharepoint Developer*

*Ann Arbor MI*

*1 Year Contract*

Our client located in  is in need of two *SharePoint Developers* for a *1
year contract*. The Developer is responsible for performing analysis of
legacy document management systems. Advises team members on the best way to
migrate and manipulate data. Target location will be our client’s
SharePoint 2010 ECM System and source locations will vary.

**

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

• Creation and documentation of scripts to facilitate the extraction,
transformation and loading of legacy data.

• Perform data extracts, data translation, and data cleanup as part of
larger projects to implement a new SharePoint repository.

• Perform special data change and data cleanup projects.

• Work with data owners to verify the accuracy of all migrated data.

• Provide excellent technical support to our business partners.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

• 5 years experience working with SharePoint and .Net development as well
as document management

• 5 years experience leading requirements gathering sessions for deploying
ECM solutions, performing legacy migrations to SharePoint.

• Familiarity with SharePoint 2010 document library operations and
practices, particularly technical services and library systems
administration.

• Knowledge of current metadata standards, including RDA, Dublin Core, EAD,
DACS, MARCXML, MODS, METS, TEI, and other emerging data standards.

• High comfort level with Linux, JAVA, scripting, SQL, PHP, XSL and .NET
programming.

*HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS:*

• Familiarity with Xybion Pathbuilder or other migration tools a plus.

• ECM certification (CDIA+) a plus.

• Experience designing, deploying and performing custom development in
SharePoint environments a plus

   Regards:
Sam Williams - *Recruiting Manager*

[image: Sign.JPG]
ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com

www.itbrainiac.com