Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

JOB DETAILS

UI Developer with HTML5 and CSS3

Bay area

.           Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3

            .           5+ years experience developing high-performance
Javascript

            .           Knowledge of advanced javascript and browser
optimizations

            .           Ability to quickly design Brainstorm and prototype new
concepts and approaches,  and turn prototypes into functional applications real
things.

            .           Ambitious, driven, and talented individual who wants to
work on significant, game-changing problems.

            .           Able to design and write well-structured, easily
maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.

            .           Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex.
HTTP, REST and JSON).

            .           Consider yourself a JavaScript expert, and be able to
leverage the power of various frameworks such as jQuery, backbone.js, Ember.js
and AngularJS.

            .           Experience with cross browser platform development.

            .           Expert in building and debugging rich web applications.

            .           A solid understanding of user-centered interaction
design.

            .           Understanding of Object-Oriented javascript, closures
and namespacing

            .           Passionate about web development and up to date with
the latest developments in your field.

            .           You have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, EE from a
leading institution.

            .           Knowledge of traditional software engineering patterns
and principles

            .           Experience with server-side Javascript and/or Node.js a
plus

Pls, reply with below details and Word resume;

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:
H1 Visa holders please provide employer details;
Name
Email
Contact No

Thanks & Regards,