*Required “SYSTEM Analyst”
Location : Chicago Suburb, IL
Duration : 9+Months*

*Role : Systems Analyst/Project Coordinator*
The candidate must be able to support one or more project teams as the
pre-production environments representative.  This role consists of
coordination for environment requirements, troubleshooting system and
development environment issues.

*Mandatory Technical Skills*
• Development experience in Java and Web applications
• Coordination experience with internal and external teams
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL (Oracle), Unix/Linux commands.
• Intermediate knowledge of the following web development languages (HTML,
PHP, PERL, and Javascript)
• Ability to manage and coordinate the work of others
• To perform work in support of our project intake function (pre-prod
representative).
• To perform work in support of our continuous improvement initiatives.
• To work independently and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
• To communicate clearly and effectively.
• To learn quickly and adapt in a fast paced support environment.
• Experience in forming relationships with internal customers.

*Desirable Technical Skills  *
• Exposure to SOA technologies (Datapower, websphere, weblogic, WMB) is
preferred.

*Thanks & Regards
*
*Raj Yadav