Good morning

 I hope all of you had a great weekend!  I have a Project Manager role
available in Columbus, OH for a 12+ month contract.  I have attached the
job description to this email.  The most important thing is someone that
has Service Desk consolidation experience.

 Please submit your best available candidates as soon as possible.

Thanks!

*Location – *Columbus, OH

*Duration – *12+ months

*Interview – *phone with HR, phone with hiring manager, onsite (REQUIRED)
Senior Project Manager –Infrastructure Background

·         Manage a wide range of infrastructure projects.

·         Interactions with other PMs, stakeholders, vendors, lease space
owners, store personnel, etc.

·         Projects of significant financial value and impact.

·         Teams will consist of internal and external resources.

·         Dynamic project environment requiring a high degree of
coordination and negotiation with competing (resources) projects.
Requirements

·         Solid project management skills – 5-10 years.

·         Retail Knowledge / Background very helpful.

·         Operations / Service Desk Centric Background

·         Contract length: 6 - 12 month.

·         Columbus, OH based.  New Albany until Feb 2014.  Etna/Pataskala
after Feb 2014.

·         Travel – less than 10%.
Core skillsets for Project/Senior Project Managers

·         Solid Project Management skills – building and maintaining
project plan.

·         MS Project/SharePoint – Scope/Risk/issue/financial/budget
management.

·         Weekly and monthly formal status reports.

·         Input/Creation of Steering/executive presentations.

·         Technical IT knowledge – Infrastructure background, an
understanding of networking.

·         Quick to learn and an ability to navigate team dynamics and
business relationships.

·         Understand how to operate in a Matrix environment.

·         Have the persistence to work independently.

·         Alignment and partnership building with technology and business
partners on director/VP level.

·         Vendor and SOW Management – Capable of working with multiple
vendors on projects.

·         Project financials management – Familiar with Oracle Financials.

·         Experienced in tracking project tasks performed on a national
level.
Environment

   - Understanding of IT Shared Services.

·         Rapidly changing environment from a people, process, and tools
perspective.
Individual Traits

·         We expect the candidate to have the tool experience to the point
of knowledgeable — not necessarily expert.

·         Possess a good balance between being firm and direct, without
being overly aggressive.

·         From a process perspective, capable of working within a framework
without an inflexibility that is debilitating.

Thanks & Regards,

 Chandu

NIHAKI SYSTEMS Inc.

Work: 732-438-1906 Ext:102