Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

JOB DETAILS

Role : EMC Storage Consultant
Location: Torrance, CA
Mode : 6 Months +

Skill summary:

. Expert in storage products - EMC - DMX3000 , VMAX , Netapp - 3000 and 6000
Series

. Proactively analyze problems searching for ways to mitigate future risk

. Capable of acting as business liaison, translating business needs to
technical requirements and providing point of contact to business during high
impact incidents

. Provide SAN Tier 1 ,2 production support including accurate problem
identification, ticket documentation and customer/vendor engagement

. Provides management with strategic and tactical recommendations for SAN
environments

. Advanced knowledge of multiple major vendor platforms

. Advanced business continuity/resiliency knowledge

Mandatory Skills :

Working Experience on EMC Symmetrix/DMX Storage Provisioning ,Thick and Thin
device creation , Symm Dev Migration.

Working Experience on FC Switches : Cisco MDS 9000 series

Working Experience on EMC - SRDF , Clone Replication , SNapmirror
,NDMPCOPY,snaprestore ,

Hands on Experience on EMC Solution Enabler

Working Experience on CISCO SAN Switches

Working Experience on EMC SRDF/Time Finder

Working Experience on EMC Power Path Software

Knowledge on Architecture of EMC DMX and Vmax Array

Additional Skills :-

. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows, Sun Solaris, HP HPUX, IBM AIX

Pls, Reply With Below Details And Word Resume;

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:
H1 Visa holder's please provide employer details;
Name
Email
Contact No

Thanks & Regards,